Quartermaster Place was the location of the fort’s Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) housing and auxiliary buildings and is now home to Fort Delaware Society’s headquarters in the original, restored Quartermaster’s office on Staff Road. Along nearby Exchange Road are the four original brick duplexes built by Army engineers in 1933. These structures have been carefully renovated and are available for lease beginning in October 2017. Joining them will be 5 additional duplexes and horses stables for residents.


New and Historic Duplexes and Recreation


Planned around multiple districts. All are within a few minutes’ walk of each other and downtown Delaware City.